Immerse yourself in the magic of Africa
It is easy to access and experience our spectacular 40,000 acre private conservancy in Laikipia, Northern Kenya
We are situated in a private conservation area in the far northern escarpment of the Laikipia Plateau with enormous views to the craggy peak of Mount Kenya, the Samburu sacred mountain of Ololokwe, the Matthews Range and the Karisia Hills. At one of the highest points in Laikipia – we command spectacular and breathtaking panoramas in every direction
Our remote wilderness is easily accessible. There are numerous options:
- Nairobi Wilson airport to Nanyuki by scheduled air service is a 40 minute flight, then a 2 hour road transfer to Ol Lentille
- Nairobi Wilson airport to Loisaba by scheduled air service is a 50 minute flight and then a 75 minute road transfer to OI Lentille
- Nairobi Wilson airport to Nanyuki by scheduled air service is 40 minutes, then a 20 minutes private charter flight to Ol Lentille
- Nairobi to Ol Lentille driving is between 5-6 hours
- For the ultimate arrival guests can conveniently fly in by helicopter.
- Private charter from Wilson to our private airstrip is 50 minutes then 15 minutes driving
Curate your days with bespoke, personalised experiences
Individually themed villas catered to your travel needs.
Discover our exclusive offers and value adds.
You can guarantee to see some of the most amazing views and sights on the planet. All the staff were extremely friendly and helpful, they pulled out all the stops. Our stay was a perfect combination of relaxation and adventure, would highly recommend a trip to the Masai market and the quad bike trekking. Hands down the best holiday ever, we will be back soon.
Stayed in the Carissa for a week and this place is incredible. Perched high on the hills in a beautiful conservancy, Ol Lentille is a labour of love that is a really special place to stay. It's quiet and peaceful and you feel completely removed from the rest of the world (star gazing with zero light pollution is amazing!).
We stayed at the Boscia House in Ol Lentille for 2 nights and had an incredible time. From the fiery sunrises to the endless rolling hills, the refreshing infinity pool to the cosy, chic accommodation, we could not have asked for anything more.